The Wisdom Of Steven Wright
If you're not familiar with the work of Steven Wright, he's the famous erudite comedian who once said: “I woke up one morning, and all of my stuff had been stolen and replaced by exact duplicates.” His mind sees things differently than most of us. Here are some of his gems:
* The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.
* The colder the x-ray table, the more of your body is required to be on it.
* Everyone has a photographic memory; some just don't have film.
* If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
* If your car could travel at the speed of light, would your headlights work?