The Wisdom Of Steven Wright
If you're not familiar with the work of Steven Wright, he's the famous erudite comedian who once said: “I woke up one morning, and all of my stuff had been stolen and replaced by exact duplicates.” His mind sees things differently than most of us. Here are some of his gems:
* I almost had a psychic girlfriend, but she left me before we met.
* OK, so what's the speed of dark?
* How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink?
* If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
* Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.